Cafe menu options
Bistro @ 3160
Current Status: Closed
- BreakfastServed from 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- A perfect place start to your morning - enjoy local pastries, coffee and a self-serve espresso bar, seasonal fruits and healthy options, or a hearty breakfast special from the grill.
- Lunch11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Salad bar, Deli bar and Soup station opens at 11:00am. Tossed Salad and Hot Stations opens at 11:30am. Build your own sandwich or salad at our deli and salad bars, and pair it with a made-from-scratch cup or bowl of soup. Here at Bistro @ 3160, you’ll find a vibrant café abundant with local, sustainable, and delicious choices every day!
A perfect place start to your morning - enjoy local pastries, coffee and a self-serve espresso bar, seasonal fruits and healthy options, or a hearty breakfast special from the grill. At lunch, visit Bistro @ 3160 for globally-inspired ethnic fare, daily grill specials, tossed-to-order salads, and house-baked panini and pizza. Build your own sandwich or salad at our deli and salad bars, and pair it with a made-from-scratch cup or bowl of soup. Here at Bistro @ 3160, you’ll find a vibrant café abundant with local, sustainable, and delicious choices every day!
- BreakfastMon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- LunchMon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
View/Print Weekly Menu
Keeping Our People Safe
Curious about the green buttons your café staff wears?
They are a part of our safety program for café staff, ensuring that each employee goes home in the same the condition they came to work!
We strive to create the safest work environment for our staff which translates to a safe café for you! Through continuous food and employee safety education and rigorous self-, third party, and County inspections, we are always on the lookout for a better way to make the café environment safe.
- Every employee wears special shoes, made with slip resistant rubber soles which minimize slips and falls
- Ever seen a café employee wearing a Kevlar glove on one hand when they cut your sandwich? It is Personal Protective Equipment (or PPE) called a cut glove. We use cut resistant gloves with knives, and any other hand powered sharp equipment which makes using sharp objects just a little safer
- Heard someone yell “corner” or “coming through”? Kitchen communication is key to a safe workplace. “Behind, Corner, sharp(when carrying a knife) hot(when carrying hot food pans) are all terms we use in the kitchen to stay safe. We’ve developed an extensive communication system to notify each other of imminent hazards.
- Lifting 25 lbs can be more dangerous than you think. Each employee is trained on how to properly lift heavy items to avoid injury.
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
The combination of cumin, coriander, and cinnamon in this side dish creates a unique and satisfying flavor that makes it easy to focus your plate on plants.» Read More
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?